Wednesday 20 April 2016

It'll Be Worth The Wait....

Just a quick note to say, yes, I went to the Bespoked show in Bristol last weekend. A full report with an insensible number of photos is in the works but we've had a death in the family early this week which has, as you can imagine, pushed blogging down my list of priorities. 

Do check back in a few days. Meanwhile, here's one of my favourites from the show:  

2008 custom build by Darrell McCulloch of Llewellyn Bicycles in Perth, Australia. Ridden regularly in the UK and looks as good as new. 


2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, sorry to hear a out your loss. It was lovely to meet you on Saturday, I really enjoyed our chat. I think my favourite was the Richard Hallett 650b. Jayne's favourite was the Liz Colebrook step through, I think she will be getting one.

    I've put some tandem pics on my blog, returnofthesonoftimsblog.blogspot.com

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim, thanks for your message. I'll pass your condolences on to Adam, who has lost his father quite unexpectedly.

      It was lovely to meet you and Jayne. We were impressed with that pink step through and enjoyed our brief chat with Liz. I'm sure Jayne will be very happy with her new bike!

      Adam and I loved looking at your tandems - thanks for the link!

      Delete

Share This